Republic Bank (Guyana) Limited yesterday made donations to several charitable groups at its New Market Street headquarters. In this photo, Managing Director Edwin Gooding makes a presentation to Janice Simmons of the Ptolemy Reid Rehabilitation Centre. Also receiving donations were the Guyana Red Cross Society, the St Ann’s Orphanage, the Gentle Women’s Association, the Uncle Eddie’s Home, Friends of the Archer Home, Radio’s Needy Children’s Fund, St John Bosco Orphanage, St Joseph Mercy Hospital, the Nazareth Home, Byer’s Home and the Dharm Shala.
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here