In an effort to eradicate corruption in the private and public sectors of Guyana, the non-partisan and anti-corruption organization Transparency Institute of Guyana Inc (TIGI) was yesterday launched in the presence of Members of Government, the Opposition, the Diplomatic Corps, local media and other stakeholders, at the Demerara Mutual Life Assurance Company Conference room, Georgetown. A seminar on freedom of information was also held. In photo are some of the speakers who addressed the seminar. From left Geert Heikens, Head of Delegation, European Union; Fredrick Collins, director TIGI; Nadia Sagar, President TIGI; Bevan Narinesingh Officer in charge of the office of the General Counsel of Caricom; and Richard Joseph Chairman Transparency Institute Trinidad and Tobago. (Photo by Anjuli Persaud)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here