The Committee for the Improvement of Buxton recently presented the Buxton Primary School in Company Path with a plaque for outstanding achievement in the Grade Six Assessments this year. In this Anjuli Persaud photo, Headteacher Gidel Austin (left), five Grade 6 students and teacher David Abdullah display the plaque.
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here