Prof David Dabydeen yesterday introduced his two new books—Pak’s Britannica and Talking Words—the latter of which consists of ten essays by Caribbean scholars on his poetry and novels, at Moray House, Quamina Street. In this Anjuli Persaud composite photo, Dabydeen reads from one of his books while a section of the audience listens attentively.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here