The Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday announced that the government has given its approval for Merlin Udho to be appointed as ambassador of Guyana to Brazil.
She will succeed Ambassador Kellawan Lall.
According to a press release, Udho served as Ambassador of Guyana to the Republic of Suriname from November 2009 to February 2012. Previously, she worked as a Consultant in the UN system serving in the Ukraine, …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Only elections can break gridlock
- Maritime delimitation talks on hold due to Venezuela unrest
- Marriott investor still a mystery
- City failing to act on illegal use of parapets
- Guyanese among five held over theft from mail at JFK Airport
- Increased UWI intake seen behind UG law students plight
- Port Kaituma’s daily power supply restored
- Overcrowding among myriad causes of high failure rate at nursing exams
- Time to enhance trade relations outside of Caricom – Panday
- Judge to rule on no-case submission in Hope murder trial