Twelve mothers of Christmas Day babies received Cheekies hampers on Tuesday.
A release from ANSA McAL Trading said the Cheekies family at ANSA continued to follow its longstanding tradition of honouring Christmas Day mothers with “Cheekies Bundle of Joy”-hampers.
All mothers of newborns received hampers with 80 Cheekies Cloth Soft diapers each. Two extra large hampers with 140 diapers each were presented to the mothers of the first boy and first girl at Georgetown Public Hospital.
The mothers were as follows:
Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation
* Latifah King, from Number 2 Canal who gave birth to her first baby girl, at 01:30 hrs
* Chhomaite Mangar, from Mon Repos who gave birth to her second, a baby girl, at 03:52 hrs
* Roxanne Bremmer, from Broad St. Charlestown, who gave birth to her fourth baby, a boy, at 07:05 hrs
* Jonelle Adams who gave birth to her first child a girl at 07:30hrs
* Subrina Deochand who gave birth to her third child, a boy at 8:05hrs
* Jemimah Primo who gave birth to her first child a boy at 09:35hrs
* Veronica Peters who gave birth to her first child a boy at 09:58hrs
* Ophra Kennedy who gave birth to her first child a girl at 11:09hrs
* Cyndia Luke who gave birth to her first child a boy at 12:01hrs
* Kizzy Daniels who gave birth to her second child a girl at 12:05hrs
Balwant Singh Hospital
* Onika Hunde who gave birth to her first baby boy
Medical Arts Hospital
* Leeana Kilkenny, who gave birth to her first child a boy
ANSA McAL Trading thanked the Management and staff of the Georgetown Public Hospital as well as all private hospitals in Georgetown who it said have helped to make the Cheekies Bundle of Joy presentation a great success over the years.