In a letter by Clairmont Lye captioned ‘NGOs and decent citizens should add their voices to a call for penal reform’ which appeared in our edition yesterday, the sentence “Over the following years several revolts by prisoners indicated that conditions had improved,” should have read: “Over the following years several revolts by prisoners indicated that conditions had not improved.”
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here