The designs of two new coins, which will commemorate the 250th anniversary of the 1763 Berbice Slave Rebellion and the 175th anniversary of the Arrival of Indentured Immigrants, were yesterday revealed at a ceremony at the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport. Courtney Douglas designed the 175th anniversary coin and Adrian Juman designed the 250th anniversary coin for which they each won $250,000. The ministry had invited designs last year and it received five entries. The Bank of Guyana will undertake the minting of the coins which will be released later this year, Culture Minister Dr Frank Anthony said. In photo: Minister Anthony holds up the designs with the winners, Courtney Douglas (left) and Adrian Juman (right). (Photo by Arian Browne)
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here