GT&T customers in the Catherine, East Coast area were last evening left without internet service following a vehicular accident at Airy Hall, Mahaicony which damaged a GT&T pole and burnt the attached telephone cable. The damage also affected the Suriname Guyana Terrestrial link. GT&T said that Service was restored to the Terrestrial link at 10:51 hrs today and the internet at 11:57 hrs. Photo shows the vehicle which burned after the crash.
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here