Region Ten Department of Education displaying its costume, ‘Tilapia’ during the finals of the Costume Parade of the Children’s Annual Mashramani Competition on Saturday. This photo had inadvertently appeared with a caption that said it was Region Five’s float, in last Sunday’s edition of this newspaper. (Photo by Arian Browne)
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here