Suddie girl dies after ingesting substance

A 17-year-old of Suddie, Essequibo Coast died yesterday at the Suddie Public Hospital as a result of reportedly having ingested a poisonous substance a few days ago.

Khavita Rambajue, a former student of the Anna Regina Secondary School,  …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.

Join the Conversation

After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in you will be asked to log in or register.

The Comments section is intended to provide a forum for reasoned and reasonable debate on the newspaper's content and is an extension of the newspaper and what it has become well known for over its history: accuracy, balance and fairness. We reserve the right to edit/delete comments which contain attacks on other users, slander, coarse language and profanity, and gratuitous and incendiary references to race and ethnicity. We moderate ALL comments, so your comment will not be published until it has been reviewed by a moderator.