The Great Horned Owl (Bubo virginianus) is the most widely distributed owl in the Americas; it ranges from Northern Canada to South America. This owl has a distinctive, haunting call of “ho-ho-hoo hoo hoo” and it’s ‘horns’ are really tufts of feathers. The Great Horned Owl can be heard (and seen if you have keen eyes) in the Botanical Gardens in Georgetown as well as in and around forest islands in the Rupununi Savannahs.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here