Karaudarnau is located in the Deep South Rupununi, Region Nine. An indigenous Wapishana village of over 1000 persons, residents depend on farming and ranching. In corrals outside the community, herds of cattle are raised and rearing of sheep and swine is slowly taking off. The community is located on the banks of the Rupununi River and fish is obtained from the river and the numerous streams and creeks that surround the community. The village is located close to Aishalton in Southern Guyana. It is a six- hour ride from Lethem on a motorbike. These photos of Karaudarnau and surrounding areas were taken by Gaulbert Sutherland during a recent visit.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here