This GINA photo shows President Donald Ramotar and a team of government officials (right) meeting today with a delegation from the Private Sector Commission at the Office of the President. Among the topics likely to have been discussed is the diplomatic row between Guyana and the US over a planned democracy project. A delegation from the private sector recently met US embassy officials on the project.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here