This GINA photo shows President Donald Ramotar and a team of government officials (right) meeting today with a delegation from the Private Sector Commission at the Office of the President. Among the topics likely to have been discussed is the diplomatic row between Guyana and the US over a planned democracy project. A delegation from the private sector recently met US embassy officials on the project.
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here