Today, Ambassador Robert Kopecký, Head of the European Union Delegation in Guyana, and Margaret Lawrence, Executive Director of Merundoi Inc., signed a grant contract to implement a project entitled “Modelling and Reinforcement to Combat Domestic Violence”. The grant comes to a total of EURO 137, 222 (GYD 39.1M) and is funded from the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) 2012-2013 country allocation for Guyana. (EU photo)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here