The stage is set for Republic Bank’s Mashramani Panorama 2014 as the financial institution has renewed its sponsorship for the sixth year. The competition, which is slated for Sunday, February 16, promises to display Guyana’s best in steel pan music at the National Cultural Centre. In this GINA photo Minister of Culture, Youth and Sport Dr Frank Anthony (left) receives a cheque from Republic Bank’s Manager of Marketing and Communications, Michelle Johnson toward the Mash panorama competition.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here