Copies of the revised Laws of Guyana were presented to the Inter-American Development Bank’s (IDB) Representative, Sophie Makonnen, and Chancellor of the Judiciary (ag), Carl Singh yesterday. The laws were done under the IDB-funded Modernization of the Justice Administration Project. Minister of Legal Affairs and Attorney General Anil Nandlall (left) presenting a copy of the revised Laws of Guyana, to Chancellor of the Judiciary (ag), Carl Singh. (GINA photo)
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here