The U.S. Embassy brought together leaders of the World Wildlife Fund Guianas and the Guyana Wildlife Division with faculty and students from the University of Guyana to celebrate World Wildlife Day, according to a release from the US embassy. World Wildlife Day is celebrated annually in March to raise awareness of issues relating to the protection of plants and animals. Chargé d’Affaires Bryan Hunt welcomed the group and encouraged a spirited and fruitful discussion on the issue of wildlife trafficking, which “threatens our security, the environment, human health, and sustainable economic development.” This US embassy photo shows the group.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here