The U.S. Embassy brought together leaders of the World Wildlife Fund Guianas and the Guyana Wildlife Division with faculty and students from the University of Guyana to celebrate World Wildlife Day, according to a release from the US embassy. World Wildlife Day is celebrated annually in March to raise awareness of issues relating to the protection of plants and animals. Chargé d’Affaires Bryan Hunt welcomed the group and encouraged a spirited and fruitful discussion on the issue of wildlife trafficking, which “threatens our security, the environment, human health, and sustainable economic development.” This US embassy photo shows the group.
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here