The Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment today launched a Geospatial Information Management Unit at the Guyana Forestry Commission (GFC) that will track mining activities, legal and illegal, deforestation, and other illegal activities. In this GINA photo, Minister Robert Persaud (fourth from right) with staff of the various agencies and members of the Geospatial Unit at Guyana Forestry Commission.
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here