The St. Francis Xavier R.C. Church of Portuguese Quarter, Port Mourant, Corentyne held a outdoor Way of the Cross along the Rose Hall Town Public Road today. The event, planned and executed by the St. Francis Xavier R.C. Youth Club, under the patronage of Hilbert Foster, was the first of its kind in Berbice and re- acted the events during the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ as part of Good Friday observances. (Photo courtesy Leon Suseran)
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here