Thirty-four years after his death, the Commission of Inquiry (COI) into the death of historian Dr. Walter Rodney began hearings today at the Supreme Court Library. Lead Counsel for the Commission Glen Hanoman announced that during the four days of hearings, nine persons will be called to testify into Dr. Rodney’s death. From left to right are Seenath Jairam, S.C., Chairman, Sir Richard Cheltenham, K.A, Q.C, Ph.D, and Jacqueline Samuels-Brown, Q.C. (GINA photo)
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here