Representatives from the International Port Security Program, in conjunction with the Maritime Administration of Guyana, conducted a port security seminar on May 6-8, 2014, at the Regency Hotel. This seminar was the second in a series of four programs being conducted by U.S. Coast Guard facilitators.
- FOR tutor/ nanny with computer knowledge and teaching experience
- FOR one experienced, female Accounts Clerk
- ONE receptionist, shift system; one hotel housekeeper, 6 days a week
- GIRLS -clean, sell food and cross buns.
- AVAILABLE at Hick’s Ville Hotel: washer/ presser and hotel attendant.
- Place Your AD Here