Thirty-five policemen and women graduated yesterday from US Federal Bureau of Investigation training under the US Caribbean Basin Security Initiative. US Ambassador Brent Hardt (right) presenting a certificate to one of the participants as Assistant Commissioner of Police Balram Persaud looks on. (GINA photo)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here