A car manoeuvring a cavernous pothole at the intersection at Albert and Charlotte streets, Bourda. The streets have been in a state of disrepair for more than three months. Residents were unable to say who was working at the intersection. One resident, Shawn (only name given) opined that the street is not being looked at “because GRA [Guyana Revenue Authority] move.” When it rains, pedestrians are forced to skillfully dodge the overflowing pothole and sometimes even stop oncoming vehicles to go about their business.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here