In order to enhance the performance of the Guyana Police Force, Government through the Ministry of Home Affairs yesterday handed over the keys to a new fleet of vehicles and motorcycles as the GPF celebrates its 175th anniversary. GINA said the fleet which includes 13 4x4s, 10 motor cars, 7 motor cycles, a 26-seater bus, a troop carrier and one short base truck, will aid in enhancing the performance of the force. The keys were presented to the force by Minister of Home Affairs, Clement Rohee during a handing over ceremony at the Tactical Services Unit, Eve Leary.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here