For the second year in a row, Guyana will host the Cultural Understanding and Language Proficiency (CULP) Program, as part of a partnership between the Florida National Guard, the U.S. Army Cadet Command, the U.S. Embassy in Guyana’s Security Cooperation Office, and the Guyana Defence Force (GDF). A release from the US Embassy today said that the CULP Program in Guyana is planned for 47 personnel (42 cadets and 5 instructors), comprised of soon-to-be-commissioned Florida National Guard (FLNG) cadets, between July 11 and August 6, 2014.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here