In a joint effort by the United States and Guyana to improve global maritime transport security, the US Embassy in Georgetown facilitated a week-long workshop on auditing management systems. A release from the US Embassy said that this training was conducted in partnership with the United States Coast Guard and the Maritime Administration of Guyana (MARAD). It is the third of four courses delivered to Guyanese officials from multiple agencies.
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here