In a joint effort by the United States and Guyana to improve global maritime transport security, the US Embassy in Georgetown facilitated a week-long workshop on auditing management systems. A release from the US Embassy said that this training was conducted in partnership with the United States Coast Guard and the Maritime Administration of Guyana (MARAD). It is the third of four courses delivered to Guyanese officials from multiple agencies.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here