Outgoing National Chairman of the Guyana Youth and Student Movement (GYSM), Christopher Jones, MP (left), recently handed over a cheque to the People’s National Congress Reform (PNCR) General Secretary, Oscar Clarke. A release from the GYSM said that the money forms part of the youth movement’s Congress Purse to the Party’s 18th Biennial Congress slated for the 25th – 27th July 2014. (GYSM photo)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here