Staff of the One Laptop Per Family (OLPF) Secretariat yesterday visited the Trafalgar Union Women’s Training Group and Bath Primary School in Region Five and distributed approximately 600 laptops to villagers in those communities. In this GINA photo, staff members are assisting laptop recipients of Trafalgar Union at the Trafalgar Union Women’s Training Group, Region Five.
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here