The Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that following the receipt of a request from the Government of the Republic of Portugal, approval was granted by the Government of Guyana for the appointment of a new Honorary Consul General of the Republic of Portugal to the Republic of Guyana. A release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that Carolyn Rodrigues-Birkett, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Guyana, on Thursday July 24, 2014 in the Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs at 11:00 hrs presented to Michael Orlando Correia Jnr. his Exequatur appointing him as Honorary Consul of the Republic of Portugal to the Republic of Guyana. Correia succeeds Geoffrey Da Silva who was the previous Honorary Consul. (Ministry of Foreign Affairs photo)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here