The Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that following the receipt of a request from the Government of the Kingdom of Sweden, approval was granted by the Government of Guyana for the appointment of a new Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of Sweden to the Republic of Guyana. Carolyn Rodrigues-Birkett, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Guyana, on Thursday July 24, 2014 in the Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs at 11:15 hrs presented to Mohamed Shabir Hussein his Exequatur appointing him as Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of Sweden to the Republic of Guyana. Hussein succeeds Clifford Reis who was the previous Honorary Consul. (Ministry of Foreign Affairs photo)
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here