After five days of fun-filled educational activities under the 4th Annual Children’s Heritage Awareness programme held by the Guyana National Trust, 30 children were able to leave the programme with knowledge in anthropology, monuments, mangroves, culture, models and other heritage related areas. In this photo, Minister of Culture Youth & Sport Dr. Frank Anthony handing over a certificate to one of the students as Guyana National Trust’s, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), (left) Nirvana Persaud and Chairman of the Board and Lennox Hernandez (right) look on. (GINA photo)
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here