The 4th Annual Children’s Heritage Awareness programme was recently held by the Guyana National Trust. Thirty children were able to leave the programme with a wealth of knowledge in the areas of anthropology, monuments, mangroves, culture, models and other heritage related areas. In this GINA photo some of the students performing a dramatic poem entitled “Our Heritage Guyanese”.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here