The 4th Annual Children’s Heritage Awareness programme was recently held by the Guyana National Trust. Thirty children were able to leave the programme with a wealth of knowledge in the areas of anthropology, monuments, mangroves, culture, models and other heritage related areas. In this GINA photo some of the students performing a dramatic poem entitled “Our Heritage Guyanese”.
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here