Chargé d’Affaires of the US Embassy, Bryan Hunt (second from right) recently met with Annette Jaundoo (centre) upon her return from the United States after participating in the Embassy-sponsored International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) exchange. A release from the US Embassy said that Jaundoo participated in an IVLP exchange on “Human and Civil Rights for All,” from June 7 – 30, 2014. Jaundoo, who is the Executive Director for a USAID-supported non-governmental organization – Family Awareness Consciousness Togetherness (FACT), shared her IVLP experience with the Chargé d’Affaires and U.S. Embassy representatives. (US Embassy photo)
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here