The Alliance For Change today delivered its motion of “No Confidence” against the government to the Clerk of the National Assembly Sherlock Isaacs. The motion was proposed by AFC Vice Chairman Moses Nagamootoo and seconded by AFC Executive Member Catherine Hughes, both Members of Parliament. This AFC photo shows Nagamootoo signing the motion.
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here