The Guyana Youth and Student Movement, the youth arm of the People’s National Congress Reform today held it Biennial Congress at the Party’s Headquarters Sophia. The Congress was held under the theme “One Movement, One Partnership, One Nation.” A release from the PNCR said that In his farewell address to congress outgoing National Chairman Christopher Jones MP said that the People’s Progressive Party/Civic administration has failed the youth of Guyana. Jones said, “the PPP/C had failed to provide jobs, failed to govern in the interest of all the peoples of Guyana, failed to have a national youth policy, the PPPin government has been a failure.”
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here