The Guyana Youth and Student Movement, the youth arm of the People’s National Congress Reform today held it Biennial Congress at the Party’s Headquarters Sophia. The Congress was held under the theme “One Movement, One Partnership, One Nation.” A release from the PNCR said that In his farewell address to congress outgoing National Chairman Christopher Jones MP said that the People’s Progressive Party/Civic administration has failed the youth of Guyana. Jones said, “the PPP/C had failed to provide jobs, failed to govern in the interest of all the peoples of Guyana, failed to have a national youth policy, the PPPin government has been a failure.”
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here