Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment, Robert Persaud (third from right) and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Guyana Geology and Mines Commission, Clinton Williams (second from right) witnessing the lottery of mining properties at the Bartica Community Centre today. (Ministry of Natural Resources photo)
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here