(Trinidad Express) Three co-workers were killed in a crash along the M2 Ring Road, Debe today. Two men and a woman were burnt beyond recognition when the car in which they were traveling slammed into a lamp post and exploded. The three were identified as Rick Nash, 45, Reynold Manoo, 43 and Loren Lochan, 24. Nash was driving his blue Daewoo car when he lost control, police said. Relatives said the three worked as machine operators at Trinrico Wire and Steel Limited at Reform Village, near Williamsville. They also lived in the area. Relatives said the co-workers were liming at a bar near their workplace on Friday evening. The crash occured at 3a.m. Lochan’s mother, Chandanie Boodlal, said she identified her daughter by a gold tooth. “She was burnt all over. I couldn’t believe it. She usually go out on weekends and come home late. I called her phone about 3am, but I didn’t think she died,” she said. The three families said they spoke to their relatives about drinking. Nash’s sister, Ann Marie Downey, warned drivers about drunk driving. “Too many people are dying in car accidents. Stop drinking and driving, please,” she said.
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here