Former High Court judge Winston Moore was today sworn in as ombusdman at the Office of the President. The office had been vacant for eight years. This GINA photo shows (from left) Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs, Anil Nandlall, President Donald Ramotar, newly sworn-in Ombudsman, Winston Moore and Opposition Leader David Granger. Ramotar and Granger had consulted on the appointment. GINA said that Moore was assured of the Government of Guyana’s full support in the discharge of his duties. This assurance came from President Ramotar himself, GINA said.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here