Justice Desiree Bernard (left) leading the way into today’s special sitting of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) in honour of her retirement from the court. The CCj completed three days of sitting in Guyana, the highlight of which was Justice Bernard’s retirement after many years of service. Among many firsts, Justice Bernard was Guyana’s first female Chief Justice and Chancellor of the Judiciary. The sittings were held at the Guyana International Conference Centre, Liliendaal. ( Arian Browne photo)
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- Place Your AD Here