Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- International coastal clean-up
- Gunmen rob couple in car at Amelia’s Ward
- President tells Granger willing to meet on matters of importance
- Queenstown pedestrian dies in collision with biker
- TUC raps private sector on stance over public protests
- Five Guyanese on abandoned oil tanker for 19 months
- PSC questions timing of call for protests
- APNU ‘ready to rumble’ for local gov’t polls
- Guyana reports drop in deforestation for 2013
- Driver charged over deaths of overseas-based siblings in Rockstone crash