Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Albouystown flooded again after koker mishap
- Gov’t urged by Inter-American body to protect KN trio
- GPL’s hiring of contractors to come under review
- Amerindian men say trafficked to Suriname for forced labour at camp
- Baker jailed for ganja trafficking
- Great Falls Toshao not sharing bus with ‘non-belongers’
- Man in airport reservoir suffered compression injuries
- Ramsammy confronted at UK meeting over prorogation, alleged links to Roger Khan
- Facing hard times, woman asks for husband’s release despite alleged assault
- Bourda Market reopens after vendors’ protest