Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Man charged with robbing Alexander Village jewellers
- Grenada PM prepared to mediate in cricket crisis
- Miner dies after `Gun Trap’ triggered
- AFC to press Speaker on Parliament date
- Electrician shot dead in front of home
- Zeelugt fisherman dies after stabbing
- No APNU/PPP engagement on no-confidence vote – Roopnaraine
- Silence on remigrant probe
- Rice harvest, exports soar
- Berbice motorcyclist fatally struck by drunk driver