Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Probe found GDF supplied weapons to ‘R. Corbin,’ Development Ministry
- PNCR Congress shooting suspect nabbed at airport
- Home Ministry backpedals on new passport requirement
- PNCR defends internal polls
- Fifth robbery propels Nandy Park businessman to migrate
- Lawyer accuses GDF of ‘massive cover-up’ in Walter Rodney’s death
- Teens jailed for having M-16, ammo
- Guyana, US reach pact on tax compliance Act
- New candidate for US Ambassador here nominated
- No.69 Village boy appears to have been murdered