Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Wrangle over court reporting staff continuing
- Gold declarations down 19% from same period last year
- Skull City
- Unlicensed driver killed after crashing into parked car at Zeeburg
- Kitty man, 20, critical after shot by friend while playing with gun
- Flooding slowly recedes
- Ombudsman hands over copies of Arjoon complaint report to Parliament
- Berbice Bridge reopened to vehicular traffic after temporary fix
- Opposition drawing international attention to prorogation
- Passengers injured after rammed minibus topples