Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Bus driver remanded over cocaine in shoes find at airport
- Speaker says Mace was stolen, Clerk says it was taken for cleaning
- Funeral arrangements for Navin Chandarpal
- One dead in Mahaicony accident, three hurt
- Nandlall should resign or be removed – Bar Association, women lawyers
- Canadian Co. buys Hotel Tower
- Lall, cops wrangle over probe of AG
- Clerk insubordinate -Ramjattan
- Bomb detonation items recovered at Gregory Smith’s home
- ‘Picture Boy’ found not guilty of Non Pareil robbery-murder