Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Bagotville motorcyclist dies in Nismes crash
- Joint opposition calls for early resumption of Parliament sittings
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Nurse dies after stabbed in neck at Kitty seawall
- Guyana averts blacklisting over anti-money laundering bill
- Lusignan father of 3 struck down and killed
- Destruction of mangroves at Peter’s Hall under probe
- Two more suicides in two days
- Cable thefts result in telephone landline disruptions
- Covent Garden man killed in East Bank accident