Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- ‘Transformation’ promised in power supply
- Sophia man jailed for 83 years for girlfriend’s murder
- Chopped Whim woman succumbs
- Two accomplices had been waiting for Blue, Sukull
- Office of the President statement impacted civil society forum
- Second accused in $8.9M theft from mining company gets $150,000 bail
- Sperm whale buried on Kitty foreshore
- Fish vendor charged with Rosignol wake murder
- Guyana welcomes historic thaw in Cuba-US ties
- Opposition urge PM to retract ‘plain stupid’ statements on electricity theft