Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC
- Feelings of inadequacy fuel suicides among young
- Biker dies after Anna Catherina collision
- NGOs receive US grants to combat gender-based violence
- Museum unveils new digital database
- Angoy’s Avenue group honours Grade 6 tops, Amerindian families
- Load shedding to conclude tonight – GPL
- Fisherman granted bail over alleged abuse
- Armed bandits rob Mahdia businessman
- Miner claims self defence after pelting cops with faeces