Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- No alliance could have been end of AFC – Ramjattan
- Guyanese cocaine mule busted in NY says thought he was smuggling diamonds
- Bedessee can use Demerara Gold trademark in North America – GuySuCo
- Harper’s resignation from Foreign Ministry effective month end
- Exxon rig in place, drilling to start soon –Country Manager
- Granger sees united campaign in Linden for upcoming polls
- Evidence not enough to convict accused in Neesa Gopaul murder -lawyers argue
- Guyanese mother, children held in Brazil over ganja
- Man shot after allegedly caught stealing from Belle Vue spare parts shop
- Two held over death of Providence youth