Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Region Eight administration building ravaged by fire
- St George’s restoration requires $500m
- PPP/C says jobs to be priority if re-elected
- Malgre Tout
- In new manifesto, PPP/C seeks to keep old promises
- Citizenship gave Bai Shan Lin official access to mining claim – source
- Fazil Azeez shot, hospitalized
- Probe into gas station fire points to smoking porter
- For activist Sherlina Nageer, silence is not an option
- US diplomat says voters’ list credible