Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- US$30M plymill reduced to change
- Guyana grilled on police abuse
- GGMC workers back on the job as new agreement signed
- Woman who jumped from bridge identified as Grove mother of four
- Cabinet approved promotion of torture cops
- Bystander shot by cop at Nabaclis during robbery probe
- Guyana called upon to decriminalize same-sex relations
- Teacher charged with raping underage girl
- One bandit nabbed during exchange of gunfire at Survival Supermarket
- Canefield–Enterprise Overseer defends action against illicit construction