Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Three dead, six in hospital after West Berbice crash
- ‘Stammer’ gets 18 years for raping nine-year-old
- Aussie mining co. might buy power from reactivated Tumatumari hydro station
- Zeelugt taxi driver dies after hit-and-run
- GBTI registers $2.1B profit
- First permanent tax site to open at Diamond – GRA
- Two charged with impersonating cops in roadblock robbery
- Queen St man wanted in connection with Mahdia chopping death
- Woman and son charged with using child to sell liquor
- Process to effect national science policy begins