Shot money-changer succumbs
Wendell Liverpool of West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, who was shot during an armed robbery on June 20, 2014, succumbed at the GPHC today, police said.
The investigations are continuing.
Liverpool, 44, of Lot 453 West Ruimveldt Housing Scheme, was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed on the roadside, seconds after the gunmen attacked and robbed him. He was shot in his back, buttocks and left shoulder after he …..To continue reading, login or subscribe now.
More Local News »
- Ottis Gibson and WICB sever ties
- Suspect in attacks on Medicare, Sheriff St businesses held
- Two die after boat strikes rock near Cuyuni
- Man found stabbed to death at Mahdia
- Businessman gunned down at stoplight
- [Video] GFC addresses value-added lapse
- PPP raises more concerns about voters list
- Corentyne rice farmers worried about markets, prices, drainage
- Forestry body stands by its export figures
- Trawlers must have vessel monitoring system – Ramsammy