‘Reasonable comprehensive doctrines, religious or non-religious, may be introduced in public political discussion at any time … provided that in due course proper political reasons – and not reasons given solely by comprehensive doctrines – are presented that are sufficient to support whatever the comprehensive doctrines are said to support’ (John Rawls. https://www.theguardian. com/world/2012/feb/14/is-religion-really-under-threat). I take this to mean that whether or not we take a religious or non-religious position, it must be backed up by proper logical and/or empirical reasoning. On this basis let me attempt to consider some of the issues raised by Swami Aksharananda’s quite surprisingly caustic, contradictory and …to continue reading this article, please subscribe. Already a subscriber ? Sign In.
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- TWO-STOREY house at North Ruimveldt 35’’ x 40’’ -$16M negotiable.
- D’S REALTY & Consultancy: Parfaite Harmonie -$10M; Parfaite Harmonie -$5M; Mon Repos -$10M;
- Place Your AD Here