In observance of the 130th anniversary since Adventism arrived in Guyana, the Seventh Day Adventist churches along the Essequibo Coast and Pomeroon River yesterday held a grand motorcade and rally under the theme ‘Motivated by our History, Pursuing our Destiny’. The motorcade and rally began at Supenaam and concluded at Charity. Along the way, over 2,500 pieces of literature were distributed, gospel music was played and preaching was done at seven locations Supenaam Stelling Square, Pomona playground, Queenstown playground, Anna Regina car park, Danielstown Bus shed, Westbury play park and Charity ball field. Floats were also on display.
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here