Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago, Keith Rowley (second from left) and Prime Minister of Guyana Moses Nagamootoo (second from right) with the President of the Indian Diaspora Council, Ashook Ramsarran (left) and other executives at the 100th Anniversary celebration of abolition of Indian Indentureship at the National Cultural Centre in Chaguanas, Trinidad.
Prime Minister Rowley and Prime Minister Nagamootoo were among speakers at the ceremonial opening. (Office of the Prime Minister photo)
- LOT 4 Duncan Street, Bel Air Park: solid three-bedroom house or 120’x50’ parcel of land
- HAVE property to let or sell?
- CONCRETE house located in Section ‘K’ Campbellville
- QUAMINA Street, 3-flat 7-bedroom property with business space on ground floor.
- HIGH value transported land 0.357 of an acre and 2-bedroom house 26’ x 22’ in Hand-en-Veldt, Mahaica, ECD.
- Place Your AD Here