This ambulance with a sick patient travelling from the Industry Health Centre to the Georgetown Public Hospital was among the hundreds of vehicles caught in the gridlock yesterday as a result of the erection of an arch at Cummings Lodge. One of the technicians on board told Stabroek News that they were stuck in traffic for over an hour. Staff from the health centre had to plead with drivers to pull into the corner to allow the ambulance to move ahead. This photo was taken three streets away from the health centre.
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here