INGREDIENTS 1 bone-in shoulder of lamb (about 4 pounds)Salt and pepper to taste 3 – 4 tablespoons green seasoning 3 large onions, peeled and halved 1 head of garlic, extra papery skin removed and cut crossways 4 cups vegetable stockDIRECTIONSRemove any excess slivery sinew from the outer part of the shoulder using a paring knife.
Get the day's headlines from SN in your inbox every morning:
Most Read This Week
Recommended For You
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here