Thirty-three children from the Joshua House Orphanage yesterday visited the Kaieteur Falls for the first time in an initiative spearheaded by the Private Sector Commission (PSC) as part of its social responsibility function.
Get the day's headlines from SN in your inbox every morning:
Most Read This Week
Recommended For You
- 192 Carina. Automatic, a/c -cd, excellent condition. Priced to sell.
- One Toyota mark II, year 2002 model. Mileage 50,000, colour: silver grey.
- 1 BMW car (PPP 3035), in excellent road worthy condition.
- 192 Car: -$500,000, in perfect working condition.
- TOYOTA Ipsum, good working condition. Phone: 229-2755.
- Place Your AD Here