Boy on merry-go-around was electrocuted – post-mortem

Police say that a post-mortem was today performed on the body of Dexter Marshall of Two Friends Village, ECD, by Pathologist Dr. Nehaul Singh who gave the cause of death as electrocution.

Marshall was electrocuted while at a birthday party at Two Friends Village on April 08, 2012.

A man who was operating a merry-go-round on the occasion has been arrested and is in police custody assisting with the investigations, the police said.

Around the Web

Comments