Three burned after gas cylinder explodes

Three persons were injured last evening after a cooking gas cylinder exploded at a sales outlet located at Lot 55 East La Penitence.

Those injured were Tameika Maxwell, Shemar Barrow and Kevon Chance. Maxwell sustained burns to her right hand while Barrow and Chance sustained burns on their faces. Stabroek News was informed that the trio were burnt when the cylinder, that was at the bottom of a storage cage, exploded.

All of them were being treated at the Georgetown Hospital, where they were in stable conditions up to press time.

Around the Web

Comments