ST. JOHN’S, Antigua, November 05, 2013 – LIAT wishes to advise its passengers that due to action taken by its airline pilots’ trade union LIALPA, the following flights have now been cancelled:
* LI 361 – Antigua-Guadeloupe-Dominica-Barbados-St. Vincent
* LI 760 – St. Vincent-Barbados
* LI 727 – Barbados-Grenada-Trinidad
* LI 726 – Trinidad-St. Vincent-Barbados
* LI 512 – Guyana-Barbados-Antigua
* LI 312 – Antigua-St. Maarten- St. Croix
* LI 317 – St. Croix-St. Maarten-St. Kitts-Antigua
* LI 310 – Antigua-St. Maarten-Tortola
* LI 315 – Tortola-St. Maarten-Nevis-Antigua
Customers affected by the disruptions who wish to re-book will be allowed to do so without charge for a period of one week from the date of their originally scheduled travel. Affected passengers are advised to contact LIAT Reservations to re-book before proceeding to the airport.
Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact their respective carriers.
For further information passengers are advised to contact: – from Antigua – 1-268-480-5582; toll free from the rest of the Caribbean – 1-888-844-5428 and from Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands – 1-866-549-5428.
LIAT sincerely apologizes to affected passengers and the general public for any inconvenience caused as a result of the action by its pilots.
Additional information and updates will be provided as soon as possible.